Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Welcome

Welcome to Miss Pinker's English II Class Blog

Here you can chat with me, or other students.  You can ask me questions and I will answer, usually within 24 hours on a weekday, 48 hours on a weekend.  This is where you will look if you are absent from school for a day or several days.  Please do not come up to me and ask me what you missed, but check here first.  If it is unclear what was done in class, then please ask me.  

I will be uploading powerpoint presentations and things that we did in class.  I will try to scan some of the exercises from the grammar book as well, so you don't have to lug it all the way home.  You can print it from here.  

Please look for the dates...I will put one in each title.  

If you have questions or comments, please write them here or email me at amy.pinker@polk-fl.net

Thanks and I look forward to a fabulous year!

No comments:

Post a Comment